Stardew Valley Free Mac Game full download easy to install in native format. Stardew Valley is a simulation role-playing video game developed by Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone and published on February 26, 2016.
Version : 1.5.4
Developer : Eric Baron (ConcernedApe)
Game site : http://stardewvalley.net/
Platform : Intel only
Interface language : Russian + English
About The Game
You got an old grandfather’s farm in the Stardew Valley. With a handful of coins in your pocket and old tools in hand, you start a new life. Can you turn a wasteland into a blooming garden? It won’t be easy. Since the Joja Corporation settled in the city, things have changed a lot. The building of the city club is abandoned. However, the valley is full of opportunities. Who knows… Maybe it’s you who will restore Stardew Valley to its former glory!
– Turn your overgrown field into a living farm! Breed animals, grow crops, set up an orchard, create useful machines and much more! You will have enough space to create your dream farm.
– Farming for 4 players! Invite 1-3 players to join you in the valley online! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources, and improve the local community. Because more hands are better than one, players have the ability to scale the amount of profit they make from products sold for a more challenging experience.
– Improve your skills over time. As you work your way up from a struggling novice to a seasoned farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and gathering. As you progress, you’ll learn new cooking recipes and crafts, unlock new areas to explore, and customize your skills by choosing from a variety of professions.
– Be part of the local community. With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you’ll have no problem making new friends! Each person has their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini videos, and new things to say throughout the week and year. When you befriend them, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their personal problems, or tell you their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivals such as the Luau, the Haunted Maze, and the Winter Star Festival.
– Explore a huge mysterious cave. As you travel deeper underground, you’ll encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gems, raw materials to create and upgrade tools, and mysteries to uncover.
– Breathe new life into the valley. Since JojaMart opened, the old way of life in Stardew Valley has changed. Much of the city’s infrastructure fell into disrepair. Help restore Stardew Valley to its former glory by renovating an old community center, or take an alternate route and join forces with the Joja Corporation.
– Court a partner and marry him to share life on the farm with him. There are 12 bachelors and bachelors to woo, each with unique character development cutscenes. After the wedding, your partner will live with you on the farm. Who knows, maybe you will have children and start a family?
– Spend a relaxing day at one of the local fishing spots. The waters abound with seasonal varieties of tasty fish. Craft bait, floats and crab traps to help you catch every fish and become a local legend!
– Donate artifacts and minerals to a local museum.
– Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you. With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to craft. Some of the dishes you cook will even give you a temporary boost to your skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful items such as scarecrows, oil mills, furnaces, or even a rare and expensive crystallarium.
– Customize the look of your character and house. With hundreds of decorative items to choose from, you’ll have no problem creating the home of your dreams!
– Xbox controller support (with a rumble)! (Keyboard is still required for typing)
– Over two hours of original music.
How to Download & Install Stardew Valley Mac Game
- Click the Download link below, you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click OK so it will open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game Stardew Valley for Mac is done downloading:
– Install stardew_valley_enUS_1_5_4_981587505_44376.pkg
– Open the game
- Play and Enjoy! :)
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Mac System Requirements
- OS: Mac OSX 10.10+
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Stardew Valley Mac Free Download
File Size: 443.8 MB – File Type: .pkg