Spore is a 2008 god game, life simulation, real-time strategy video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in America on September 7, 2008 for Windows and Mac operating systems.
Mac System Requirements
Spore requires at least the following:
* Mac OS X 10.5.3 Leopard or higher
* Intel Core Duo Processor
* 1024 MB RAM
* ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations.
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac).
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
* Intel Integrated Chipset GMA X3100
* Dual 2.0GHz CPUs, or 1.7GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
Supported Video Cards
NVIDIA GeForce series
7300, 7600, 8600, 8800
ATI Radeon™ series
X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600
Intel® Extreme Graphics
This game will not run on the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
Spore Download Link
File Size: 3.9 GB – File Type: ISO
Spore For Mac
Having Problems with the Download Link?
Make sure you have µTorrent download client installed on your mac or windows system before downloading games here @FreeMacPCGames. Don't worry you can get the software for free. Please go to the ToolsPage (in the navbar) and get the tools you need.