Rogue Legacy Free Mac Game full download easy to install in native format. Rogue Legacy was release on October 16, 2013, developed and published by Cellar Door Games.
About The Game
Rogue Legacy> is a genealogical rogue-“LITE” where anyone can be a hero. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo– they could even be a dwarf. That’s OK, because no one is perfect, and you don’t have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you’ve collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil. But you shouldn’t listen to me. You should check out the trailer. It explains the game better then I ever could.
How to Download & Install Rogue Legacy Mac Game
- Click the Download link below, you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click OK so it will open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game Rogue Legacy for Mac is done downloading:
– Open .DMG
– Copy the application file to the /Applications folder
– Open the game
- Play and Enjoy! :)
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Mac System Requirements
- OS: Snow Leopard 10.6.8, 32/64-bit
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Hard Drive: 400 MB HD space
Rogue Legacy Mac Free Download
File Size: 697.35 MB – File Type: .dmg
No more seeds… Anyone got a download link that still works? Because uTorrent isn’t downloading this.
It doesn’t open after I open the DMG file, even if i try to open it off my main screen, it comes up with windows Errors and then saids that this is a 32-bit program and will not open.
Doesn’t work on High Sierra and need help! I’ve done everything I could to try and make it work, I am pretty sure the reason i cannot turn it on is because I have the newest Mac and the game is 32-bit.. any solutions…?