Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a military sci-fi real-time strategy game for the Windows, Mac OS X and Xbox 360 platforms that was released internationally in March 2007. It was developed and published by Electronic Arts and followed by expansion pack in titled Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath released on March 24, 2008.
About the game
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars:
Command & Conquer 3 gets the series back to its roots in the Tiberium universe, with new gameplay features that rewards players for their own unique play styles. Beyond the new story and gameplay tweaks, added new features include voice-over IP, integrated clan support, and new spectator modes.
It is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium — a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth — is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The GDI, a high-tech alliance of the world’s most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium, but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of NOD has other plans for Earth. Kane’s secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.
Mac System Requirements
Processor Type: Intel Core Duo processor
Operating System: Macintosh System 10.4.9
System Memory: 1GB RAM
Video: 128MB ATI RADEON X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or higher video card
Note: This game does not support the GMA950 integrated graphics card.
Video game trailer
How to install
1. Navigate to the Applications folder
2. Right click on the Command and Conquer 3 app and hit ‘Show Package Contents’
3. Navigate to Contents -> Resources
4. Again, right click on the Command and Conquer 3 app and hit ‘Show Package Contents’
5. Navigate to Contents -> Resources -> Preferences
6. Right click on the file named ‘config’ and open it with TextEdit
7. Find the line “fbobackbuffer” = “Y” and change the “Y” to a “N”
8. Save the file.
9. from the Finder, keystroke Shift-Command-G
10. Enter ~/Library/ (This opens user library).
11. also do the same to the ALL the ‘config’ file in ~/Library/Preferences/Command and Conquer 3 Preferences
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and Kane’s Wrath Download Link
File Size: 8.8 GB – File Type: .dmg
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and Kane’s Wrath For Mac
Having Problems with the Download Link?
Make sure you have µTorrent download client installed on your mac or windows system before downloading games here @FreeMacPCGames. Don't worry you can get the software for free. Please go to the ToolsPage (in the navbar) and get the tools you need.