World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is an massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) first released for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows on December 7, 2010. It is the third expansion pack for World of Warcraft following Wrath of the Lich King. The game was developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.
About the game
Building on the foundation established in World of Warcraft and its first two expansions, Cataclysm will add a variety of new content and offer players the opportunity to rediscover Azeroth and experience the game from a whole new perspective. New features coming with the game’s third expansion include: Two New Playable Races, an Increased level cap, flying mounts in Azeroth, guild advancement, new high level content, new pvp and rated battle zones, new race & class combinations.
Two New Playable Races: Adventure as the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 85 and earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to customize characters.
Classic Zones Remade: Quest to level 60 as you never have before. Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been reforged by the cataclysm and updated with new quests and content.
Flying Mounts in Azeroth: Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms from a whole new perspective.
Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
New High-Level Content: Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great sunken city of Vashj’ir beneath the sea, and enjoy even more high-level raid content than in previous expansions.
New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds: Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
New Race and Class Combinations: Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence
PC System Requirements
Minimum system requirements
- Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1):
- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500
- 1GB or more of RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® FX or ATI Radeon™ 9500 video card or better
- DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
- 25 GB free hard drive space
- A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported
- You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play
Recommended system requirements
- Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1) Windows 7:
- Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)
- 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 or ATI Radeon™
- 2600 or better DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
- Broadband Internet connection
- Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended
Video game trailer
How to install
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
Version: 4.3.4 (build 15595)
Language: English (enGB)
Operating System: Windows
Full World of Warcraft Cataclysm client. Includes the original game and all expansions up to Cataclysm. Additional game data will download automatically as you play. No installation is required, unpack using WinRAR and play.
This is for Molten-WOW, create an account at Molten-WOW.com
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Download Link
File Size: 11.46 GB – File Type: rar
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm 4.3.4 (build 15595) For PC