Sid Meier’s Civilization V is a turn-base strategy game developed by Firaxis Games, published by 2K Games and Aspyr. It was released for Microsoft Windows on September 21, 2010 in North America and September 24, 2010 in Europe and Mac OS X on November 23, 2010.
About the game
The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Returns!
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Mac reinvigorates the classic turn-based strategy genre with an astonishing new engine built from the ground-up for this flagship edition of the Civilization franchise. Players are introduced to an entirely new combat system, deeper diplomatic interactions and a cavalcade of expanded features that deliver a fully immersive experience providing hours of entertainment as players build and defend their empire on their quest to become the greatest ruler the world has ever known.
* Civilization V Mac introduces hexagon tiles allowing for deeper strategy, more realistic gameplay and stunning organic landscapes for players to explore as they expand their empire.
* The brand new engine orchestrates a spectacular visual experience featuring fully animated leaders interacting with players from a screen-filling diplomatic scene and speaking in their native language for the first time.
* Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe.
* Expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V Mac offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players.
* An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions.
* Wars between empires feel massive as armies dominate the landscape, and combat is more exciting and intense than ever before.
* The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
* Write your own epic story each time you play. Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire.
Mac System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.3 (Mountain Lion)
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported Video cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD 4000
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Civilization V
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Intel Integrated GMA 950
Intel Integrated x3100
ATI RADEON HD 2400
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
How to install
Please Read README.txt
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Download Link
File Size: 2.85 GB – File Type: .dmg
Sid Meier’s Civilization V For Mac