Men of War is a 2009 real-time tactics strategy game developed by Best Way, published by 1C Company and 1C-SoftClub. Men of War is the sequel to Faces of War and was released in North America on March 10, 2009.
About the game
Men of War is a stunning Real-Time Strategy game that takes place during the height of World War II. Intense battles span Europe and North Africa as gamers play as Soviet, Allied or German forces across 19 massive single-player missions. Both online multiplayer and single-player conflicts feature authentic vehicles and weapons of the era and brutal combat that will take players into the heart of the fight.
- The Direct Control feature allows gamers to command any single unit on the field at any time. Players have complete control over the unit’s actions and can change, upgrade and repair equipment and vehicles.
- Three evolving storylines in the Soviet, Allied and German armies, comprising 19 missions in total.
- Realistic models of armament and military equipment recreated in accordance with design drawings and historical documents.
- Highly detailed WWII environments and characters faithfully recreated with a cutting-edge graphics engine.
- The single player campaign features a fully customizable user interface.
- Online play features a unique faction (the Japanese) and numerous gameplay modes including Capture the Flag and High-Value Cargo.
Mac System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
OS System: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Above
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X3100 128MB, GeForce 6200 (Radeon 9600) 128MB and Above.
Recommended System Requirements:
OS System: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Above
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz (Athlon X2 5000+)
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 256MB or GeForce FX 8600 (Radeon HD2600) 256MB
Video game trailer
How to install
Double-click the .DMG file to mount it.
drag the app to your Applications folder.
Play the game!
This is Men Of War converted from windows with Wineskin, and is working perfectly on the system requirements above.
Wineskin settings to use XQuartz:
1) Ctrl-click the app to “Show package contents”
2) Launch “Wineskin”
3) Select “Advanced” > “Options”
4) “Force use of system installed XQuartz instead of using built in Wineskin X11”
Then the game launched normally and seems to run fine.
If you’re using a laptop, be prepare to spend some time fixing the key bindings. The default setup assumes a full keyboard with a number pad.
Men of War Download Link
File Size: 3.17 GB – File Type: .zip – .dmg
Men of War (WineSkin) For Mac