Kerbal Space Program (KSP) is a sandbox-style space flight simulator with gameplay elements currently in development for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. The first public alpha was released on June 24, 2011 and updates have been continually released since. Kerbal Space Program has support for mods, which are hosted on an official modding website. It is currently sold on the official KSP Store or, since March 20, 2013, through Steam.
About the game
Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program.
In KSP, you must build space-worthy craft, capable of flying your crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
The game is being built first as an open sandbox, you’re free to build anything you can think of, and fly it wherever you want, even into orbit and out to other planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar System. The first draft of the career mode is also available now, it is still in development, so expect more features!
PC System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
Memory: 2 Gb
Hard Drive: 1 Gb free
Video Memory: 512 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
Memory: 4 Gb
Hard Drive: 2 Gb free
Video Memory: 1 Gb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Video game trailer
How to install
Unzip the contents of this package onto a directory of your choice (ex. C:/Program Files/KSP)
If you plan to overwrite a previous version of KSP with this one, please delete the contents of the folder before unzipping.
Note: Remember to not send your ip (the KSP stats tracking) If you like the game buy it and support the developer.
- All previous earned science can now be viewed in the Science Archives in the Research and Development facility.
- Lab Module is a new part that functions as a portable laboratory and increases transmitted science yield.
- New R.A.P.I.E.R. Engine that relies on intake air while in the atmosphere, and changes fuel to oxidizer when intake air can no longer suffice as a fuel.
- Tweakables are different characteristics that allow changes to how certain parts function.
- Science system has been updated so science cannot be maxed out by transmitting. Transmitting yields a certain amount of science, and bringing the science back to Kerbin for recover yields much more.
- Certain science parts are now single-use, and cannot transmit data more than once, unless the instrument is cleaned with the lab module.
- Science data can be retrieved from an instrument by a kerbal on EVA and stored in a crew pod, like an EVA report or surface sample.
- New biome map for Minmus.
- Tooltips have been updated in the VAB and Spaceplane Hangar.
- Unity upgrade to version 4.2.2.
- 6-DOF (6 Degrees of Freedom) device support for Windows only.
Kerbal Space Program Download Link
File Size: 389.16 MB – File Type: .rar
Kerbal Space Program v0.23 For PC