Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a 2004 open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North in the United Kingdom and published by Rockstar Games. Originally released for the PlayStation 2 in October 2004, the game has since been released for the Xbox and Microsoft Windows in June 2005, the Xbox Live Marketplace for the Xbox 360 in October 2008, and the PlayStation Store via PSN for the PlayStation 3 in December 2012. It was made available on Steam on January 4, 2008, and on Intel-based Macs running a minimum of Mac OS X 10.6.6 in September 2011.
About the game
ive years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas… a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Drive through the largest GTA environment ever — The game has three cities players can explore, for a gaming area 5 times larger than Vice City
- Recruit new characters into a street gang and take over by leading drive-by shootings against rivals
- Steal all-new vehicles, including bicycles
- Improved fighting elements — smoother hand-to-hand combat, plus the ability to hold a weapon in each hand
- New graphics elements as cars get dirty and even rust, the longer you drive them
Mac System Requirements
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5.2GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Additional: This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
Video game trailer
How to install
2. Show Package Content
3. Go to Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Rockstar Games
4. Move the “GTA San Andreas” Folder to your desktop
5. Right Click on “gta_sa.exe” and open it with Winebottler/Wine
6. Follow the steps and at the last part, allow Winebottler/Wine to change your resolution
then press SPACEBAR REPEATEDLY
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Download Link
File Size: 3.88 GB – File Type: .zip
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Mac