BIT.TRIP RUNNER is a rhythm arcade-style game for the Wii’s WiiWare, Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo 3DS and Linux. BIT.TRIP RUNNER is the fourth game to be released in the Bit.Trip series developed by Gaijin Games and published by Aksys Games and was first released on May 17, 2010.
About the game
BIT.TRIP RUNNER is the fastest, most exhilarating music/rhythm-platformer to hit Steam!
Race across the Moon, kicking down crystal walls and sliding under chomping moon-slugs! Bound through the Robotic Mines and face off against the MinerMech! Dash through the Big City on a quest to find friends and defeat the final boss together!
RUNNER is the fourth chapter in the award-winning and critically acclaimed BIT.TRIP series.
- You control CommanderVideo as he runs, jumps, slides, kicks, and more!
- Extremely addictive “just one more time” gameplay!
- With exciting modern and retro challenges, you can run through more than 50 levels!
- Chiptune supergroup Anamanaguchi makes a guest appearance!
- Join CommanderVideo in BIT.TRIP RUNNER on his most epic journey yet!
Mac System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
OS: OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
Processor: 2.0+ GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 and shader model 3 with 128 MB of memory
Hard Drive: 100 MB
Sound: Any sound card capable of stereo output
Video game trailer
How to install
Just unzip and play!
BIT.TRIP RUNNER Download Link
File Size: 24.52 MB – File Type: .zip
BIT.TRIP RUNNER For Mac