Battlestations: Pacific is an action and real-time tactics video game published by Eidos Interactive and developed by Eidos Hungary. It is also the sequel to the 2007 video game Battlestations: Midway. It was released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 on May 12, 2009 in North America, and on May 15, 2009 in Europe and Australia. The Mac OS X version of the game was developed by Robosoft Technologies and released on 8 October 2010 by Feral Interactive.
About the game
The Pacific War was the part of World War II—and preceding conflicts—that took place in the Pacific Ocean, its islands, and in East Asia, between July 7, 1937 and August 14, 1945. The most decisive actions took place after the Empire of Japan attacked various countries, who together came to be known as the Allies (or Allied powers).
Experience one war through two epic sagas where you will be a part of history or change it. Feel the power of the historically authentic and decisive battles of the Pacific War. Relive some of the grandest and most critical naval battles of recent history and for the first time, choose to lead your fleet to a completely different ending to the war.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8
Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk: 9 GB
OS: Mac OS X 10.6.4
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel
RAM: 3 GB
Hard Disk: 9 GB
Input: Multi-button Mouse
The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series and NVIDIA 7xxx series.
Designed for Intel processors only.
* Disc drive required only for boxed (non-download) games.
Video game trailer
How to install
1. Copy the Battlestations: Pacific folder to your Applications folder or desired installation directory.
2. Open the crack and OVERWRITE the Battlestations Pacific.app with the one from the crack file.
3. Run the game, the launcher will still ask for a product key but just click “Play with Disc” and the game will run just fine.
4. Incidentally, also use Little Snitch to deny all outgoing/incoming connections from the game. (Optional)
Battlestations: Pacific Download Link
File Size: 6.09 GiB – File Type: .dmg
Battlestations: Pacific (Native Port) For Mac